Instructions: Please use this web form to submit a request to the Borough of Chambersburg to consider adding your public street to the list of streets for upcoming paving projects.
This form requires that you submit the exact city block that needs to be paved. In order to do that you must select the name of the street and the address block that needs to be paved. For example, NORLAND AVE and 200 block would mean the city block of Norland Avenue where buildings in the 200 to 299 street addresses exist. This is how towns number city blocks. In addition to the name of the street and the block number, you have the option of providing up to two cross street names to better communicate your request.
- This form does not allow you to select city blocks that do not exist. This form does not allow you to select streets that are not inside the Borough of Chambersburg.
- This form does not allow you to select streets that are owned by the Pennsylvania Department of Transportation.
- This form does not allow you to select streets that are privately owned.
- This form does not allow you to select city blocks on streets that are over the township border and therefore outside of the Borough.
- This form does require you contact information so that we are able to contact you and let you know that your request has been prioritized.